Hialeah Restoration Expert - Miami-Dade County
Once a marshy, flooded, and mosquito-ridden wilderness, the story of Miami-Dade’s transformation into the bustling center of activity and a hub for tourists that it is today is one that never gets old. The optimal climate, abundant food sources and fresh water spurned a revolution that commenced with Flagler’s extension of the railroads back in 1896. Soon, wave after wave of progress swept in, and today, the county is a fine example of a region that oozes sophistication with its ultra-modern high-rises and invokes awe with its stunning natural beauty.
Catastrophes of all scales:
No one can refute the fact that Miami-Dade, in all its sophistication and glory, remains the ultimate hotspot for vacationers. However, underneath its glitz, glamour and breathtaking beauty lay the uphill battles the county fights in the face of calamities, manmade or otherwise.
- When nature unleashes its fury:
Ask any old timers about the 1992 Hurricane Andrew and they’ll recount it as one of the worst memories of their life. Though decades have passed since the disaster ripped the county apart piece-by-piece, the recent Hurricane Irma was a rude awakening that not much has changed here in Miami-Dade. Despite stricter building codes and higher-end pumps being installed to prevent flooding, there’s only so much one can do to mitigate the effects of such natural calamities.
- When to err is human
Manmade disasters are not uncommon in Miami-Dade as illustrated by a brush fire in May 2017 that ravaged over 1000 acres in the county, which authorities strongly suspected was caused by man. Unseen and unheard, there was another vice spreading underneath its waters the same year, contaminating its pristine blue waters with human waste. Aging pipelines, long left unchecked, had been leaking copious amounts of sewage in shallow water, which was identified and fixed only a year later.
Events such as these highlight the importance of being ready at all times, come rain, flood or fire!
Who can you count on?
Despite how far science & technology has progressed, there’s not much we can do to control the course of events. Your home can be flooded either due to a rainstorm or a pipe burst. You can find your property burning to the ground either due to a wildfire or your negligence in the kitchen. No matter the cause, the effect is devastating, and that’s where Hialeah Restoration Expert can help you! For more than two decades, we’ve seen Miami-Dade rise and fall, and we’ve been there guiding its residents and helping them recover in the face of disaster.
Hialeah, FL, Coral Gables, FL, Homestead, FL, Key Biscayne, FL, Miami, FL, Miami Beach, FL, Miami Gardens, FL, North Miami Beach, FL
What we do?
- Emergency support: We know that Miami-Dade is no stranger to disasters, so when life throws something unexpected at you, expect us to lend emergency support.
- Flood/water damage: When water enters your property, trust us to extract it all, dry up your property and make sure things are back to normal.
- Biohazards: Mold or bacteria, if there’s anything that threatens to make your home/office uninhabitable, then we’ll take care of it.
- Fire damage: Once the local fire department does its job, the smoke, soot and charred items need to be taken care of. We can handle it.
- Construction: Need a new room? Want to restore the damage property? Leave it to our construction experts!
Struck by disaster? Help is just a phone call away on 786-377-6270!